Monday 2 November 2009 Smugglers Cove

For those of you who haven’t seen this yet, there’s a great review of Fifty-Two Stitches over at The Book Smugglers. It comes out as highly recommended and I can second that… obviously.

It was nice to get a personal mention too; being called ‘eerie’ and ‘haunting’ just about made my day. Not in strange way, you understand, but nice all the same.

Submissions for the second year opened, fittingly enough, on Halloween. I wanted to have mine ready for opening day, but that didn’t quite work out. Hopefully, I’ll have it wrapped up and ready to send soon.

I’m sure Aaron will do a fantastic job again this year and best of luck to everyone.

6 comments:

Rebecca Nazar said...

Very nice, L.R. Another reason to be a smug bastard for at least five minutes today. ;-)

Aaron Polson said...

A well-deserved mention, L.R. Congrats.

Cate Gardner said...

Congrats. :D

L.R. Bonehill said...

Thanks guys!

Becca: 4:58, 4:59, 5:00 – right, that’s it, I’m all smugged out.

Michael Stone said...

*applauds*

L.R. Bonehill said...

Cheers, Mike. It’s a great review, so kudos to everyone.

Congrats on the acceptance for the next volume.